How To Blanch Onions and Tomatoes
Boil the vegetables in a Hot water for few minutes and then immdiately drop them into cold water for stopping cooking process.
For Onions also, cut them cross at the edges and boil them in a slat water for 5 mins and then drop them in a cold water so that we can avoid them over cooking.
Same process can be followed for Tomatoes also.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe