General Tips For Cooking Non-Vegetarians
While cooking Non Veg Items like Chicken or meat, first we need to cook in a high heat and then low the heat to extract the juice and till tender.
Fish can be stayed Fresh more than a day once it is cleaned, rubed with salt and vinegar and freeze it.
Frozen Meat can be easily cut into slices.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe