General Tips For Cooking Non-Vegetarians
While cooking Non Veg Items like Chicken or meat, first we need to cook in a high heat and then low the heat to extract the juice and till tender.
Fish can be stayed Fresh more than a day once it is cleaned, rubed with salt and vinegar and freeze it.
Frozen Meat can be easily cut into slices.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe