Interesting Chicken Cooking Tips
Whether it is grilled, sauteed or roasted, it is important to know certain tips while Cooking Chicken Dish. Few such tips are given below that makes your cooking easy and fast.
Chicken Cooking Basics:
- Allow the chicken or any other meat to stand at room temperature for 1 hour before you start cooking. This will help your chicken pieces to cook evenly and stick less when you pan fry it.
- If you want to keep the chicken moist during a grill, then place a bowl of water close to the fire. Make sure that you place it away from the meat.
- Place the chicken pieces and seasonings in a plastic bag to coat the chicken evenly.
- If you want the chicken pieces fried in golden brown color, then roll them in powdered milk instead of flour before frying.
- Use microwave if you want to thaw raw or cooked chicken quickly.
- When you want to barbeque chicken, then refrigerate it until you get ready to cook. Do not use the same plate that is used to transport the way chicken to grill.
- To know the doneness of the chicken, pierce the chicken so that the juices should run clear and not pink. The fork should be inserted with ease.
Are you looking for Tips to Grill the Chicken Here we go. Follow the tips and make perfect grills out of it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe