Stuffed Aloo Cabbage Paratha Recipe
Parathas are the specialty of north Indians. They make the most delicious parathas. Well, a lot of people make aloo, gobi, Paneer Parantha, but not many make with aloo cabbage paratha. So, here is the recipe of potato cabbage parantha. Serving it with curd and pickle is the best way to make your dinner perfect.
For the dough:
- 1 cupatta/ wheat flour
- 1 tspoil
- Saltto taste
- 1 cupcabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cuponion, finely chopped
- 2 smallboiled potatoes, mashed
- 2 Tbspcoriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tspajwain
- 1/2 tspgaram masala powder
- 1/2 tspred chilli powder
- Saltto taste
- 1/2 tspzeera
- 1/2 tspheeng (Asafoetida)
- 2 Tbspoil
- The flour, salt, oil (if needed) should be mixed. Add ajwain and water slowly to make a soft and round pliable dough. It shouldn’t be sticky. Set it aside and start preparing the stuffing.
- Add zeera and hing in a pan using 2 tbsp oil. Throw in the chopped cabbage, mashed potatoes and onion and sauté it.
- Now, mix it well while you add salt, spices like garam masala, turmeric, garlic powder, chili powder
- Don’t cover the pan. Let the mixture cook well. Now remove and set aside.
- Slowly and softly divide the dough into round balls.
- Take each portion of the ball, roll it using the rolling stick. Make a roti and place the stuffing. Remember that after the stuffing is done, making it into small balls would be helpful. Keep the stuffing in the centre
- Cover the roti from all the sides, powder dough on it and roll it again with the rolling stick and make a roti.
- To make sure that the stuffing doesn’t come out, seal the sides with few drops of water on the edges
- Now, heat the tawa and oil the tava well. Once you are done with that, make the usual roti routine and make the parathas.
- These parathas need no side dish. They taste great with curd and pickle.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe