Chocolate and Hazelnut cake
You can make a chocolate hazelnut cake with ease if you have all the ingredients ready for it. The day before you eat is the day you should be making this particular cake. The best thing about this cake is that, it is easy to make and slides into your mouth once you cut a piece and eat it. The amazing recipe will be useful if you are planning to present it to someone on their birthday. Here’s the recipe of chocolate and hazelnut cake.
- 5eggs, separated
- 300gcaster sugar
- 270mlbrewed tea, cold
- 270gplain flour
- 2 tablespoonsbaking powder
- 4 tablespoonsdried breadcrumbs
- 6-7 tablespoonsbest quality cocoa powder
- 200gchopped hazelnuts
- Before you start, preheat your oven to 190c/Gas 4. Grease it and flour a 23cm cake tin which ever shape you decide to make it in.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, add the butter and caster sugar and mix all of this well. Once you beat the mixture, add the black tea into the mixture. Now toss together the flour, cocoa powder, breadcrumbs and the hazelnut.
- In another bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Now, fold the egg whites into the tea mixture. Now pour the cake mixture into the tin.
- Bake it easily for 60-70 minutes in the oven or until you find a small stick coming out clean if you insert in the middle of the cake. Cool the cake gradually for about 10-20 minutes before you turn the cake into another plate.
- You make wish to also add Hershey chocolate syrup on top of the cake so that it tastes great.
- Tada! Your chocolate and hazelnut cake is absolutely ready to eat and binge the next day.
- Know the benefits of hazelnut oil for skin
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe