Diabetic Friendly Apple Rabdi recipe
Are you looking for Diabetic Friendly dessert? Here you have something special dessert can have it after your meal. Try this apple rabdi as a healthy dessert. The recipe is the mixture of apple and milk that both are healthier food.
- 3 cupsLow fat milk
- 1 cupApples (grated)
- A pinchNutmeg (jaiphal)
- ¼ teaspoonCardamom powder
- 2 sachetsSugar substitute
- Put the milk in a heavy bottom pan and boil it.
- Reduce the milk, half.
- Now, add grated apples, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- Keep boiling at low flame for 5-10 minutes.
- Now, off the flame and cool it completely.
- Mix the sugar substitutes and mix well.
- Serve chilled
Apple rabdi is the best suitable dish for diabetic people. It is a low fat recipe. Apple has lots of health benefit like digestion, prevention of stomach disorders, gallstones, constipation and anemia.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe