Tasty Besan Laddu - Sweets Recipe
Besan laddu is one of the popular ladoo often made during festive occasions. It’s a unique and mouth watering sweet dessert-snack made from gently roasted besan and ghee. Try this healthy and tasty ladoo recipe at home.
- ½ cupBesan (gram flour)
- ½ cupSugar (powdered)
- ¼ cupGhee or oil
- 2cardamom (powdered)
- Nuts forfor garnishing
- Take a heavy bottom pan and heat ghee.
- Now, put besan in the pan and roast on medium flame.
- When it turns deep golden brown in colour, switch off the flame
- Now add powders sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix it well. Keep aside to get cold.
- Now male small balls (laddus).
- Garnish with pistachio and almond.
- Keep in airtight container.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe