Tasty Sabut Moong Dal Recipe
Sabut moong dal is an extremely healthy recipe which relished by all age groups. It is full of protein and other nutrition's. The dish is suitable for all times. You can have it in breakfast as well as in lunch and dinner. Let us try to prepare this healthy and delicious moong dal recipe.
- ½ cupWhole green moong dal
- 1 ½ cup+3/4 cupwater
- 1 TablespoonOil
- 1 TeaspoonCumin seeds
- 1/3 CupOnion (chopped)
- ½ CupTomato (chopped)
- ½ TeaspoonCoriander powder
- ½ TeaspoonCumin Powder
- 1 TeaspoonRed Chili Powder
- Saltto taste
- 1 ½ TeaspoonLemon juice
- Few springsCoriander leaves
- Wash the whole Moong dal under running water till the water runs clear.
- Now, Soak it in hot water for about 2 hours.
- Put the dal in pressure cooker and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium flame (2-3 whistles).
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, then chopped onions and salt.
- Cook it for a little time, now add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- After 2-3 minutes, add all spice powders (cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder).
- Mix it well and continue to cook for a minute.
- Now, add boiled whole Moong and 3/4 cups of water.
- Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes more, you can add more water as per your preference.
- Turn off the flame and add some lemon juice (optional)
- Now, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe