How to make Langhar Dal
Langhar Dal is a very healthy and easy to prepare, whole black gram is the main ingredients of the recipe. Its fragrance is awesome. The recipe is popular in Punjab and can be served with every type of Indian breads.
- 2 cupsBlack gram (whole)
- 2 tablespoonsTurmeric Powder
- 2 tablespoonsGaram masala powder
- 2 tablespoonsCumin seeds
- 2 tablespoonsGarlic- Ginger paste
- 4Onion (chopped)
- 1 cupGhee
- 5 cupsWater
- Saltto taste
- Wash the grams in running water.
- Now, take the water in a pressure cooker and heat.
- Put all the ingredients except ghee into it.
- Cook it till it become soft and blended or till 5-6 whistles.
- Now add ghee and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe