Special Homemade Dahi Alu curry
Dahi Alu curry sounds different isn't it? It is very simple, yet delicious potato curry. Its main ingredients are potato and curd gives a creamy touch. If you like sour food, then it is the best recipe for you.
- 400 gramsPotato (boiled)
- 1-2Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tablespoonOil
- ½ teaspoonCumin seeds
- 2 Pinches ofAsafoetida
- ½ teaspoonRed chili powder
- ½ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 1 cupSour curd/ yoghurt
- ½ cupwater
- 2 tablespoonsCoriander leaves (chopped)
- Saltto taste
- Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces.
- Beat the curd or yoghurt.
- Add water in curd or yoghurt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put cumin seeds, asafetida, turmeric powder, green chilies and red chili powder.
- Mix well and fry for a few minutes.
- Now, put potato pieces and salt, keep frying.
- Now add yoghurt into it.
- Make sure to keep stirring while adding yoghurt.
- Continue stir till first boil comes.
- After first boil, low the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
You can add more water if you want less thick gravy. Serve it with roti, paratha or rice as well.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe