Ramjan Recipe - Egg Bonda
Egg Bonda is a Ramjan special recipe cooked for Iftar. In this recipe Boiled eggs are dipped in spicy batter and deep fry. It is different from regular Bonda recipes. Let’s add this special dish in your Ramjan’s food list.
- 5Eggs (boiled)
- 250gBesan/gram flour
- 2 tablespoonsRice flour
- 1 teaspoonGreen chili (paste)
- 1/2 teaspoonCarom seeds (ajwain)
- Saltto taste
- Oil todeep fry
- 1/8 teaspoonbaking soda
- 1 tablespoonCoriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoonGaram Masala
- Remove the shells of boiled eggs, then slice them into 4 pieces and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and mix all the ingredients in it except oil.
- Prepare a thick batter.
- Now, Heat the oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip the egg pieces in batter and drop into hot oil.
- Ensure that the flame is medium.
- Fry them till they turn light golden in colour.
- Then, Put them on a paper napkin to remove excess oil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Besides ramjan, you can have an egg bonda as a tea time snack. Serve it with fresh chutney and sauces.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe