Penne Arabiatta Recipe
Making pasta in the most Indian-ish way is easy when you know what all spices should go into it. Penne Arabiatta is an Italian recipe but can be made totally Indian with amazing Indian spices. So, here is the recipe of Penne Arabiatta pasta.
- 500 gramsPenne
- 5 mediumTomatoes
- 4 tablespoonsOlive oil
- 10 clovesGarlic chopped
- 1 teaspoonRed chilies crushed
- 2 mediumOnion sliced
- 1/2 cupTomato puree
- Saltto taste
- 1/2 teaspoonOregano
- 1 tablespoonFresh parsley
- First you should be boiling the penne in water and add some salt to it. Now, you can add a teaspoon of oil till it gets cooked well. Now, drain it and keep it aside for it to cool.
- This is when you have to introduce tomato to the recipe. Blanch it well and chop it roughly. Once that is done, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add garlic and onions to saute. You can use broccoli, capsicum if you want too. Let it sauté well so that the raw smell goes.
- Now, dash in some red chili flakes into it and sauté again with onions and capsicum. Let the onions and capsicum turn translucent in color.
- After you add the tomato puree into the mix, you can add oregano and mix it with Indian spices like garam masala and chili powder
- Now, add the penne that you have allowed to cool with the herbs and toss it well. You can add mayonese, butter and even cream if you want to make it creamier.
- Serve it with parsley and mix it well. You should serve penne arabiatta hot!
[Also know – Types of pasta]
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe