Palak Paneer Recipe
This amazing paneer Indian dish is absolutely one of the most famous kinds of dishes that is made up of spinach and creamy curry. It goes well with all kinds of accompaniments like Naan, Roti, Bread and even basmati rice. The taste is purely amazing and gives you the satisfaction when you eat it. Here’s the recipe of Indian tasty Palak Paneer.
- 6 Tablespoonsoil
- 2dried red chili peppers
- ½ cupfinely chopped onion
- as neededGround cumin
- as neededCoriander finely ground
- 1 teaspoonTurmeric powder
- A half spoon offresh cream or curd
- 3fresh spinach pounds
- 1 largetomato, squashed
- Wash the spinach thoroughly in water and pour some water with a pinch of salt. Boil for two minutes.
- Drain the excess water and grind it into a fine paste with red chillies and some coriander.
- Now, cut the paneer into fine pieces inch by inch so that you get equal pieces. Heat the oil in a pan now.
- Add jeera and cumin seeds. Now add ginger garlic paste and onions to it. Saute it for a while.
- Now, after a minute or two, add the spinach puree that was grounded. After that you can add all the spices like Masala powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and mix it. Check for seasoning.
- If you require water, add slowly. Now after five minutes, add the paneer pieces to it. Stir it well and squeeze a lemon.
- Now you can add cream or a little of curd. Serve hot with rotis, naan or rice.
- Palak Paneer can make a great dish if you can make it properly and serve it hot. Enjoy!
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe