Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chicken biryani is specially made during Ramzan time and in Muslim weddings. Muslims are expert in making biryani’s. Chicken biryani is a generalized recipe that one can prepare a delicious, flavorful, non-greasy with delicious flavor simple meat biryani. Take a closer look over the Ramzan special Muslim Chicken biryani making process underneath.
- 2 1/2 cupsRice soaked in water for an half an hour
- 4Medium (chopped) Onions
- 2Tomatoes (chopped)
- FewGreen Coriander chopped for garnishing
- for garnishingBarista (golden fried onion)
- Saltaccording to taste
- Oilas needed
- 2 lbsChicken
- 2 cupsYogurt
- 2 tspTurmeric powder
- 2 tbspRed chilli powder
- 2 tbspGaram masala powder
- 3 tbspGinger garlic paste
- 2 tspLemon juice
- 2 tablespoonsPotato (cut into pieces)
- 1Cumin seeds
- 2 tspCoriander powder
- 1 tbspWhole garam masala (a mix of bay leaf, cinnamon, black pepper, green cardamom, black cardamom)
- 2 tbspButter
- Marinate all the above ingredients for 3-4 hours and refrigerate.
- Take oil in a vessel. Add onions and allow it to cook till it turns brown. Add tomatoes and fry until the oil separates.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook.
- In the meantime, take a vessel with water. Add required salt & 1 tbsp ghee and boil it.
- Then add the soaked rice and let it cook. Once cooked, drain all the water.
- Now in a vessel or a container, arrange the Biryani with rice layer at the bottom.
- Put some barista (golden fried onions) over the rice layer.
- Then add a layer of cooked chicken.
- Finally, add another rice layer over the chicken.
- Garnish with barista and chopped green coriander leaves.
- The cooked meat chicken biryani is ready to serve.
This chicken biryani is fantastic with a cucumber raita and a squeeze of lemon. The ingredient and the list above might look big, but there's nothing to be exotic and it all comes together in about an hour.
[Check more Ramadan Special Recipes]
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe