Vanilla Mango Mojito Cocktails
Everyone wants a chilled refresh drink in the hot summer. So, to refreshing people with drinks, here comes with a special Mango Mojito cocktail recipes added with vanilla to beat the heat out. This will surely a refreshing drink and is perfect for evening cool breeze for relaxation. Check out the recipe making process.
Vanilla Mango Mojito
A classic refreshing Vanilla Mango Mojito cocktailis is easy to make and you will love the delicious taste.
- 2 ouncesWhite rum
- 1 cuplime, juiced
- waterSparkling water
- 1⁄2 cupSimply Organic Vanilla Bean(scraped )
- 2 tspDiced mango
- 2 tspOrganic sugar
- FewMint leaves
- Add vanilla bean seeds, diced mango, organic sugar and mint leaves, in a plain glass.
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons sparkling water in the glass to cover the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together until the sugar dissolved.
- Make sure that vanilla bean seeds are distributed throughout the glass.
- Add lime juice, white rum and ice cubes in the glass.
- At end, add some mint leaves for flavor.
- Now, it is ready to drink.
The Vanilla Mango Mojito is a kind of tropical drink, that you can enjoy in the evening times and in a cool breeze. The freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh mint leaves, club soda can give you a refreshing mood.
Check for more Cocktails Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe