Spring Vegetable soup Recipe
Spring Vegetable soup is perfect soup during winter season and is good for health. You can have it in the evening or lunch. This soup is special enough for entertainment and easy enough to lose weight.
- 1 tbspOlive oil
- 2Leek washed and chopped
- 100gGreen been, cut into lengths
- 1Courgette, diced
- 1/2 cupHot vegetable stock
- 3Ripe tomato
- 400gCannellini bean
- 1 nestVernicelli
For the pesto:
- 1Garlic clove, crushed
- 25gPistachio nuts
- 25gVegetarian parmesan
- 2 tbspOlive oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, add leek and fry until it get softened.
- Add green beans and courgette, then pour in the stock.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto.
- Take a pan, add basil, garlic, nuts, Parmesan, oil and 1/2 tsp salt in a food processor, then fry it until it get smooth.
- Stir the tomatoes, cannellini beans and vermicelli into the soup pan and simmer for 5 min more until the vegetables are just tender.
- if necessary, Reheat the soup, and serve it with the rest of the pesto on top.
The Spring Vegetable soup with basil pesto is rich in vegetables, which contains vitamins and is good for health.
Check for more soups
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe