Tasty Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Love Cocktail drinks? Then, you are probably tasted all the cocktails. Here comes a unique cocktail recipe - Margarita cocktail recipe with a combination of Tequila and a Orange liqueur. Find out the recipe.
- 2 OzTequila
- 1 OzOrange liqueur
- 0.5 OzSimple syrup or Lime Cordial
- 8 cubesIce Cubes or crushed ice
- Pour all the above ingredients in the shaker.
- Add 8 cubes of ice.
- Add the fresh lime juice or squeeze a whole lime inside the jar.
- Shake it hard at least for 12-13 times.
- Strain the cocktail into your chilled glass or strain over ice.
- Place a pinch of salt on the rim of the glass.
- Put a lime on the rim of the glass for the taste.
- Finally, your Margarita cocktail is ready to drink.
This Margarita cocktail recipe is a classic drink and is most popular in North America. Enjoy this cocktails at the time of parties and in a breeze areas.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe