Coconut Rice Recipe
Coconut Rice Recipe is a delicious and traditional rice for South Indian people with full of coconut flavor and also known as thengai sadam. The South Indian people usually prepare Coconut Rice for naivedyam or prasadam.
Here comes with a delicious recipe with all the ingredients and directions to prepare.
- 1/2 cupgrated Fresh Coconut
- 1 cupCooked rice Rice
- 1 tspUrad dal
- 1 tspChana dal
- 1 tspMustard seeds
- 1/2 tspOil
- 5Curry leaves
- 1/4 tspHing
- 1/2 tspGreen chilli
- 1/2 tspGinger
- 1 tspSalt
- Firstly, scrap the fresh coconut in a bowl.
- Wash thoroughly a cup of rice and boil it.
- In a pan heat coconut oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and chana dal and fry it, till it comes light brown
- Add urad dal after chana dal comes into brown color.
- In the same pan, add hing, green chili, curry leaves and ginger.
- Cook it about a min or so.
- Now add the grated coconut in the pan.
- Mix well and cook for 2 min or so, until the coconut is roasted.
- Add coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix well all the ingredients in the pan.
- After a couple of minute, at the end add the boiled rice and mix it with all the ingredients.
- Finally, Delicious and tasty coconut rice is ready to serve.
You can have this coconut rice at the time of breakfast. Coconut is a unique combination of fatty acids that can have a positive effect on health. This includes fat loss, better brain function and other benefits.
Check for more rice item Rice Grain recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe