Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade Recipe
Not too sour, not too sweet, not too watery - here is the perfect recipe for lemonade. In order to get more juice out of lemons, keep the lemons in room temperature before juicing.
Below is the simple and easy lemonade recipe to prepare with 2-3 ingredients.
- 3 cupsFresh lemon juice (about 20-25 lemons)
- 2+1/4 cupsSugar
- 12 cupsChilled water
- In a small pan, add sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Boil the substance and stir until sugar gets dissolved.
- Allow the substance to cool to room temperature and refrigerate till it gets chilled.
- Remove seeds from lemon juice and leave pulp.
- In jar, stir chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups of water together.
[If you are searching for more drinks and cocktails]
Lemonade is the best drink to have at evening time to refresh and to get warmer during winter season.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe