Delicious Mushroom Fried Rice
Mushroom Fried Rice is a very tasty and healthy dish seasoned with mushroom, mixed vegetables and Indian spices.
As this dish is a feast to the eyes and stomach, people are sure to be tempted to taste Mushroom fried rice. It is a perfect main dish course for vegetarians.
Here goes the easy way to follow the recipe.
- 200 gButton mushrooms
- 1Onion large
- 1 cupChopped carrot, beans
- 1 ½ cupBasmati rice
- 1 or 2Cardamom
- 2 tbspOil / ghee
- ½ cupPeas (cooked )
- 1 tbspSoya sauce
- 1 tbspChilly sauce
- Saltto taste
- ½ cupSpring onions
- 1/2 cupCoriander leaves, chopped
- Wash and cut the mushrooms in medium size and keep aside.
- Finely chop onion, carrot and beans in a small size.
- Wash and Pressure cook basmati rice.
- Boil mushrooms separately till it is gets tender.
- Roast the cinnamon, cardamom , cloves and powder it.
- Heat oil/ghee in a pan, fry onions till it get golden color.
- Add chopped vegetables, salt and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover with a lid and simmer on low flame till the vegetables are soft.
- Now add cooked peas and mix well.
- Add soya sauce, chilly sauce, ground masala powder and mix well.
- Cook for few more minutes.
- Now add cooked basmati rice in the pan.
- Take care not to break the rice.
Finally, garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves. Serve hot enjoy with spicy chicken / any veg curry and raitha.
Check for more lunch box recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe