Besan Ladoo Recipe
Every Indian knows about besan ladoo. it is one of the most common and traditional sweet made during every festival season or special occasions in India.
Here is the recipe of Besan Ladoo in a step by step process.
- 2 cupsBesan Flour
- 1+¼ cupSugar ( powdered)
- 4 tbspGhee
- 1/2 cupCashew
- 1/2 cupAlmond
- 1/2 cupRaisins
- ½ tspCardamom powder
- Clean besan flour.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan.
- Roast almond, cashew and raisins to golden brown.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- Now add besan flour and stir well on a low flame.
- Stir constantly till it changes color.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roasted nuts.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Remove from flame.
- Add some ghee and mix well.
- Allow the besan mixture to cool down at room temperature.
- Now, take some besan mixture and make round balls, so that it is easy to make laddos.
Finally, top with some roasted cashew’s or almonds. These laddos are like a smooth fudge and has a soft texture.
Check for more Sweets
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe