Masala Pyaaz Recipe
Masala pyaaz or Masala onions is a side dish that is served for pulav and starters. This is a very simple and easy dish to prepare at home. This needs very few ingredients to prepare and does not take much time.
Have a look of a Masala pyaaz in a step by step process.
- 1/3 cupOnion (sliced)
- ¼ tspRed chili powder/lal mirch powder
- ¼ tspRoasted cumin powder/bhuna jeera powder
- ¼ tspChaat masala
- ¼ tspBlack pepper (optional)
- as per tasteBlack salt/rock salt/regular salt
- 1 tspLemon or lime juice
- 1 tspChopped mint leaves/pudina patta
- 1 tspChopped coriander leaves/dhania patta
- Peel and rinse onion. Slice them thinly to rounds and take them in a small mixing bowl.
- Now, add all the spice powders, lemon juice, salt and mix well.
- Lastly, add 1 tsp each of chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Mix well nicely.
- Check the seasonings and add more of the spices, lemon juice, salt if required.
Masala pyaaz is ready to Serve with your meals.
Check for more side dishes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe