Tasty Punjabi Lassi Recipe
Punjabi special - lassi is a cool and refreshing drink to have in the summer time. sweet lassi is a traditional drink and is quite popular in Punjab and North India.
A Punjabi meal is never complete without a drink like Lassi or Chaas. If you are having a light meal, Lassi will help to fill your tummy and if it is a heavy meal Chaas will help you to digest it.
- 1.5 cupsChilled Thick Curd(Yogurt)
- 2 tbspSugar
- 1/8 cupChilled Milk
- 1/2 cupCrushed ice
- 1/4 tspCardamom powder
- 1/4 tspRose Essence
- Put the curd in a bowl and beat it well , then add milk and water.
- Add sugar, taste it and adjust the sweetness accordingly.
- Add cardamom powder, rose essence (if want) and mix well.
- Beat it well or just blend it in a blender.
- Don’t over blend else butter will start floating on top.
- Top it with malai, and is ready to serve.
Garnish lassi with a pinch of cardamom powder, 2 to 3 saffron strands or dry fruits. If you want you can add ice cubes and serve.
Check for more Cocktails & drinks.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe