Banana Split Kebabs Preparation
Are you Looking for quick and healthy dessert? Here is the Banana Split Kebabs from yummyfoodrecipes are best to eat.
Everyone loves dessert after meal, especially when it is in an easy to eat. So, here is the recipe of a delicious and tasty banana split kebabs, has all healthy fruits and easy way to eat.
Here is the recipe of healthy and tasty Banana Split Kebabs in a step by step process.
- 2Bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cupPineapple pieces
- 12Strawberries, halved
- 2 cupChocolate chips
- 1/2 cupPeanuts, chopped
- Arrange two pieces of banana, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewer sticks.
- Repeat process to get more skewers sticks. Place all the skewer stick on parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave bowl, melt chocolate in microwave over 30-second intervals.
- Stir it completely to get smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over banana kebabs and top with chopped peanuts.
Finally, tasty and healthy Banana Split Kebabs are ready to eat. Freeze it for couple of minutes and serve topping with peanuts and sauce.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe