Butter Garlic Prawns Recipe
Butter Garlic Prawns is a delicious and healthy recipe where the prawns cook in butter, garlic, lemon juice and parsley. The addition of mustard brings a flavorful taste to this dish.
Butter Garlic Prawns is so great, if you serve this dish with fresh crusty bread along with a soup for dinner.
Here is the recipe of butter garlic Prawns in a step by step process.
- 12 -15Garlic cloves
- 4 tbsButter
- 1 tbsSaffola oil
- 1 tbsMustard paste
- 8-10Black peppercorns, crushed
- Saltto taste
- 1 tbslemon juice
- 1/2 cupParsley
- 1Onions, chopped
- Take a bowl with garlic, Peel it and wash.
- In a blender, blend garlic to a paste.
- Heat butter in a pan or kadai and fry garlic paste for a few seconds
- Add prawns, mustard paste, lemon juice, crushed peppercorns and salt.
- Simmer it for few seconds on low flame till prawns are cooked.
- After cooked, add lemon juice and spread chopped parsley.
- Now, hot Butter garlic Prawns is ready to eat.
Finally, garnish with some chopped onions and topping with parsley for extra flavor and exotic taste.
Check for more Non veg recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe