Roasted Vegetable and Oat Salad with Feta Cheese Recipe
Vegetables and Oat Salad with Feta Cheese is a healthy and quick recipe to make and this salad make a wholesome meal for lunch or dinner. Oat salad is a combination of vegetables and feta cheese which are rich in nutrients and fiber.
Here is the recipe of Roasted vegetables and oat salad with feta cheese in a step by step process.
- 200 gramsLettuce leaves
- 250 gramsButton mushrooms
- 2Carrots, cut into rounds
- 80 gramsSaffola peppy tomato oats
- 1/2 teaspoonLemon juice
- 1 teaspoonMustard sauce
- 1/2 teaspoonSaffola oil
- 2 tablespoonsFeta cheese, crumbles
- 1/2 cupParsley, chopped
- To tasteSalt
- 1 tbsCrushed black pepper
- Wash vegetables and finely chop in medium sizes.
- Rinse and dry vegetables for roasting.
- In a pan, fry all the chopped vegetables (except lettuce) , let it cook for sometime till it changes color.
- Meanwhile roast oats in a pan.
- Don’t add salt while roasting, as the oats has a lot of salt in them.
- The oats get lightly cooked.
- Once the vegetables and oats are roasted, turn off the heat and allow them to cool completely.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add roasted vegetables and lettuce.
- Add lemon juice, pepper, mustard sauce and chopped parsley.
- Mix well to combine.
Serve the Oat Salad along with feta crumbles on top for a wholesome dinner along with warm toasted bread and soup
Check for more salads.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe