South Indian Style Fish Fry Recipe
Fish Fry is a healthy and easy sea food recipe, prepared by adding basic dry spices. Fried fish can be used as a starter and side dish for your meal.
There are several different ways to make fish fry, here is Andhra style of preparing fish fry which is usually cooked all over South India. Take a closer look to make Andhra fish fry (South Indian style recipe) here.
- 750 gBoneless fish pieces
- 2-3 tbspGinger garlic paste
- to tasteSalt
- 2-3 tbspRed chili powder
- 1 tspTurmeric powder
- 2-3 tbspRoasted coriander seeds powder
- for fryingOil
- 8-10Curry leaves
- 7-8Vertically slit green chilies
- 2 tbspLemon juice
- Firstly, wash fish with salt and turmeric powder. This makes the smell to come out of fish.
- Marinate the ginger garlic paste to fish.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- Resting the fish for about 15-20 minutes, so that the masala gets absorbed well into the fish.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of oil in a pan and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add 3-4 fish pieces and deep fry for about 6-7 min on low flame until fish is fried well on both sides.
- Add some curry leaves and slit green chilies over them while frying.
- Once the fry is done, take out and put on a paper towel.
Finally, Andhra fish fry is ready and garnish with onions and squeeze some lemon juice all over, it gives a tangy taste while eating.
Check for more side dish recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe