Falooda Fruit Mix
Falooda Fruit Mix is one of the delicious dessert prepared with Ice cream and mixed fruits. It is an Indian recipe served as a Dessert. It is a best coolant, colorful and popular dessert to drink.
Check the recipe of Falooda Fruit Mix in a step by step process.
- 3 cupsMilk
- 1/2 cupMilkmaid
- 1/4 tspCardamom powder
- 1 tbspCustard powder
- 1 cupSeasonal fruits, finely chopped
- 1 tbspSugar
- 2 tbspBasil seeds
- 1 tbsHoney
- 1 cupIce cream
- Soak basil seeds in a bowl of water for 2-3 hours.
- Take a pan, add milk and boil it on a medium flame.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add milkmaid and stir well.
- In a small bowl, add some cold milk, custard powder and mix well.
- Add this custard flavored mix to the boiled milk after switching off the flame.
- Stir well in order to avoid lumps and switch on the flame.
- Boil it for few minutes and keep stirring for couple of min.
- Add cardamom powder and saute it for a min.
- Off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Take a glass or bowl.
- In the bottom layer, add soaked sabja.
- In the middle layer, add chopped seasonal fruits and ice cream.
- On the top layer, add the chilled custard.
- Repeat the same till the glass fills.
Fianlly, The falooda fruit mix dessert is ready, garnish the dessert with almond flakes, honey and serve it chilled.
Check for more dessert
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe