Delicious Mutton Liver Fry
Mutton liver fry is a healthy dish, as the lamb liver is very good for health, it is rich in vitamin A and includes a high quality of protein content. It also helps to improve hemoglobin levels in the blood.
The Mutton liver fry recipe is quite simple, healthy and delicious that one cannot stop to have more. It goes well with both roti and rice. The recipe is cooked in less amount of spices, see the preparation method here.
- 250 gmMutton liver
- 1 tbspOil
- 3Onions finely sliced
- to tasteSalt
- 1 tspRed chili powder
- 1/4 tspTurmeric powder
- 1 tspBlack pepper powder
- 1/2 cupWater
- 1 tbspCoriander leaves
- In a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add sliced onions and cook till it changes brown in color.
- Add mutton liver into it and roast well until it changes color.
- Add salt as per taste, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add little quantity of water and pressure cook for about 5-6 whistles.
- Reduce the steam, add black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- Saute it for about two minutes on a low flame.
Finally, mutton liver fry is ready to serve and garnish with Coriander leaves, squeeze lemon over it.
Check for more Non-veg recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe