Egg Pepper Fry Recipe
Egg Pepper Fry is a most delicious and healthy dish which can be done in few minutes. The egg pepper masala is an instant recipe and a delicious food to eat.
This healthy egg pepper fry dish goes best with roti or rice and is prepared with few ingredients. Check the preparation of recipe in a brief procedure.
- 2 tbspEdible oil
- 1/2 tspMustard seeds
- 2Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbspGreen chilies, finely chopped
- 5-6Curry leaves
- as per tasteSalt
- 1 tspRed chili powder
- 1/2 tspTurmeric powder
- 1 tspBlack pepper corn powder
- 1/2 cupCoriander leaves
- In a bowl, add water and boil it.
- Add eggs and boil on a medium flame.
- After it cools, remove the shell of the egg.
- Now, take a non stick pan, add oil and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add mustard seeds and let them to crackle.
- Add green chilies and curry leaves into it.
- Add chopped onions into it and saute till it turn soft.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix it.
- Cut the boiled eggs into two halves and add into the masala.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder over the boiled eggs.
- Mix the whole mixture delicately and let it saute for few minutes on low flame.
- Turn the eggs carefully and cook the other side too.
- Make sure the eggs are fried and masala is coated well on both sides of the egg.
- Switch off the flame and serve.
Yummy!! Egg pepper fry is ready to enjoy, top it with coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti as a side dish along with dal.
Check for more side dishes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe