Healthy Ragi Malt Preparation
Ragi Malt or Ragi Java is made by using finger millet and it is commonly called as ragi. It is called by various names across India like nachani, ragulu, etc,. Ragi has got various health benefits and is mostly known for its high fiber content and is fully packed with proteins and it help to reduces weight.
It is a best and healthiest drink during summer. Ragi is a grain where they are soaked, sprouted, dried, roasted and powdered. This powder ragi is used to make various recipes in India. Check the preparation process of a healthy drink by using Ragi Malt.
- 2 glassesWater
- 2 tbspRagi flour
- 3 tbspSugar/jaggery
- 1 cupMilk
- 1/2 tspCardamom powder
- 1/2 tspGhee
- 1 tspDry fruits, finely chopped
- Take a pan, add water and it on a medium flame.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add ragi flour, add little quantity of water and make paste without any lumps.
- When water comes to a boil, add sugar and stir well.
- Add cardamom powder into it and mix well.
- Add ragi paste into the boiling water and stir immediately to avoid lumps.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Finally, add milk and mix well.
- Now, Ragi Malt is ready.
Tasty, Healthy Ragi Malt is ready to serve, Garnish generously with dry fruits and some ghee for extra flavor. Enjoy this delicious ragi java.
Check for more High Fiber recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe