How to Make Stuffed Rolling Dosa
Stuffed rolling dosa is very delicious, healthy and easy to prepare for early breakfast. It is a plain dosa but has a stuffing of chopped vegetables and grated cheese. Just cut it into desired shape and enjoy the tasty stuffed dosa with all the veggie stuffed inside.
Here is the recipe of a stuffed dosa in a brief process.
- 3 cupDosa batter
- 1 cupOnion chutney
- 50 gCashew
- 2 tbspOil
- 1 cupCarrot, cabbage, beans, beetroot, coriander chopped
- 1/2 cupGrated Cheese
- In a bowl, Chop all the vegetables, cashew and keep it aside.
- Prepare onion chutney, and keep it ready.
- Heat a tawa or pan, on the heat pan pour a ladle full of batter and spread it in concentric circles.
- Cook it on a low flame, apply onion chutney over dosa.
- Spread chopped veg, grated cashew over it.
- Drizzle oil to the sides and cover it with lid.
- Allow to cook on low flame.
- Once dosa turns to golden brown, Roll dosa from one side.
- Put a toothpick stick, so that the dosa roll doesn’t come out.
- Stuffed dosa is ready to serve.
Yummy, delicious dosa roll is ready, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with any chutney or sauce.
Check for more tiffin recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe