Bhel Puri Recipe
Are you looking for a simple, nutritious and tasty chaat? Here goes a popular Bhel Puri Chaat recipe, that tastes crispy, soft, sweet, spicy, tangy and mouth watering. This is a delicious combination of puffed rice with sev, onion, tomato and sweet - spicy chutneys.
Try this famous street snack at home with easy process below.
- 3 to 4 cupsPuffed rice
- 3 tbspOnion, chopped
- 2 tbspTomato, chopped
- 1 tbspCoriander leaves chopped
- 1 cupSev
- 1 tspGreen chilly sliced
- 2 tspMango sliced
- 1 tbspGreen chutney
- 1 tbspSweet chutney
- 1/2 tbsSalt
- Clean puffed rice and keep ready in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, add puffed rice, sev and mix well.
- Add sliced onions, tomatoes, green chilly and mango.
- Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Finally, add green chutney & sweet tamarind chutney.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Check for salt, add salt if required.
- Finally, Bhel Puri is ready to serve.
Yummy, mouth watering Bhel Puri is ready to enjoy, garnish with finely chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves and sev. Serve it as a snack to munch on with a evening tea.
Check for more snack recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe