Yummy Moong Dal Laddu Recipe
Moong Dal Laddu is a traditional Indian sweet and is easy to prepare with few ingredients. This tastes great and is rich in nutrients and proteins.
Here is the recipe of Authentic & easy to make Moong Dal Laddu
- 1 cupYellow moong dal
- ¾ cupSugar, powdered
- 5 to 6 tbspGhee
- 6 to 7Roasted Cashew
- 4Cardamom, powdered
- 6 to 7Raisins
- Heat a dry pan, add Moong Dal and roast till it turns to golden brown in color.
- Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee and saute cashews for a minute to get a golden color.
- Keep powdered sugar and cardamom ready.
- In a blender, grind roasted Moong Dal to fine powder.
- Add roasted cashew, sugar & cardamom powder.
- Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a large pan.
- Add dal mixture and stir it on low flame for 4 min.
- Switch the flame and remove from heat
- When the mixture is little warm, shape into small sized balls.
- If the ball break, add hot ghee and mix well.
- Now, you can shape into desired size.
- Finally, Moong dal is ready to serve.
Yummy Moong Dal is ready to eat, top with some roasted cashew and serve it.
Check for more sweets recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe