Dates Milkshake Recipe
Dates Milkshake is creamy, smooth and is very healthy and nutritious drink. This is rich in Iron and Calcium content. This Milk Shake has an awesome date flavor.
Try this homemade Dates Milkshake recipe, by following a step by step process.
- Soak dates in 1/2 cup of milk for 10 mins.
- In a blender, add dates and blend it.
- Add little quantity of milk and grind to smooth paste.
- Now add honey, ice cream and mix until it gets smooth.
- Transfer in a small bowl and it is ready to eat.
- Store it in the fridge before serving.
Yummy!! Dates milkshake is ready to drink, serve in a glass and garnish with some chopped dates, enjoy healthy and delicious dates milk shake.
Check for more Milk shakes and floats
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe