How to Make Channa Masala Pasta Recipe
Channa Pasta is an easy, delicious recipe suitable for both breakfast and snacks. In North India, most people cook this pasta for their regular breakfast.
Check the easy and simple recipe of a Channa Masala Pasta in a step by step process.
- 2 cupsChanna Masala (Chole)
- 2 cupsPasta
- as neededSalt
- 1/2 tspChilly Powder
- 1 tbsCilantro
- Place a non stick pan and add butter to it.
- Prepare Channa Masala curry.
- Add pasta and boiled it for 2 minutes.
- Add channa Masala to it and mix them well.
- Add chilly powder according to your taste.
- Cook all the ingredients on medium flame for about 3-4 minutes.
- Try to stir for every 1-2 minutes till all the water in the pan gets dry.
- Off the flame and serve it hot to your kid as snacks during evenings.
- Finally, channa Masala Pasta is ready, garnish with finely chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Yummy!! Healthy Channa masala pasta is ready to eat. Enjoy its yummy taste.
Also check for more pasta recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe