Mouth Watering Mixed Vegetable Pulao Recipe
Mixed Vegetable pulao is a common dish prepared during festivals, parties and other occasions. The aromatic basmati rice is cooked with mixed vegetables like carrots, beans, green peas, corn etc., and with very few spices. It goes well with any veg or non veg curries.
Enjoyed this tasty and healthy mixed vegetable pulao with some butter chicken and tandoori chicken. Here is the recipe
Here is the recipe of a Mixed Vegetable Pulao in a step by step process.
- 2 cupsBasmati Rice
- 1 tspGinger Garlic Paste
- 1Green Chili
- 3/4 cupGreen peas
- 3 cupsWater
- 1 tspCumin seeds
- 3 tbspOil
- 1Whole garam masala
- 1bay leaf
- 1Cinnamon stick
- to tasteSalt
- Heat oil in a bottomed pan, add cumin seeds and whole spices.
- After sauteing for a couple of minutes, add onions, green chili and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute it for a minute and add all chopped vegetables.
- After a minute, add rice.
- Saute for another 2-3 minutes, so that oil applies all vegetables and rice evenly.
- Now, add water and required salt.
- Bring it to boil, let it cook on a low flame and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes till the rice is cooked soft and get fluffy.
- Now, Mixed vegetable Rice is ready to eat.
Serve this Mixed Vegetable rice with any veg curry or Non-veg curry especially with butter chicken and any curry items.
Check for more mixed vegetable dishes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe