Homemade Phul Gobi 65 Recipe
Phul Gobi can be called as Cauliflower in English. Cauliflower contains sulforaphane is a compound that kill cancer cells and thereby slowing tumor growth. Cauliflower is a key to control cancer cells.
Here comes with a different recipe of a Gobi 65. Follow the step by step process to prepare Phul Gobi 65 at home and enjoy the different taste of Gobi 65.
- 3 cupsCorn Flour
- 1 cupMaida
- 1 tspTurmeric Powder
- 2 tblspRed Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tspAjinamoto
- 2 tspSoy Sauce
- 1/2 tspLemon Juice / Vineger
- 1 tspBlack Pepper Powder
- a pinchRed Food Color
- as neededSalt
- 1/2 cupcelery leaves
- Firstly, clean cauliflower and cut into pieces.
- Take a bowl and add corn flour, maida, turmeric, red chilly powder, Ajinomoto, pepper powder, salt.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add a pinch of red food color, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Add water gradually to make a smooth batter.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a kadai or pan.
- Add cauliflower florets in the batter and mix well, so that the florets should completely coated with the batter.
- Gently drop the florets in the hot oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry for 6-8 minutes till the color changes.
- Remove florets from after fried and drain excess oil in a paper towel.
- Now, Gobi 65 is ready to serve.
Finally, garnish with celery leaves and green onions. Serve hot with ketchup, schezwan sauce, or any green chutney.
Check for more Snack recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe