Buttermilk Curry - Moru Curry Recipe
Buttermilk Curry is a simple and instant recipe that can be prepared for sudden guests or during busy days.
Here is the recipe of a Buttermilk Curry / Moru curry in a step by step process:
- 1/2 cupVegetable of choice
- 1/4 tspRed Chili Powder
- 1/4 tspBlack Pepper Powder
- 1 tspRice powder
- to tasteSalt
- 1/2 cupYogurt
- 1/2 cupSugar or jaggery
- a pinchAsafoetida
- 1/2 cupChopped green coriander leaves
- 1/2 cupMint leaves
- 1 tspOil
- 1 tspMustard seeds
- 1/4 tspFenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 tspCumin Seeds
- 1Dry Red Chili
- 1 sprigCurry Leaves
- Cook any vegetable of your choice in a vessel by adding salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and black pepper powder.
- Add rice powder in 2 tbsp of water, mix well and add to the cooked vegetables.
- When it comes to boil, add jaggery and cook till it dissolves.
- Then add beaten curd. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Take a pan, add 1 tbs of oil and add Mustard seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Dry Red Chili, Curry Leaves.
- Let it saute for a minute.
- Add this seasoning to the above curd.
- Now, Buttermilk curry is ready.
Yummy!! Buttermilk curry or moru curry is ready to have, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe