Easy Healthy Granola Recipe
Granola is a healthy food recipe and is easy to prepare in a few minutes. You just need to add all your favorite dried fruits, nuts and seeds.
It is a healthy way for breakfast and makes you fit all the day. Here is the Granola recipe in a step by step process.
- 2 cupsQuaker Oats
- 1/2 cupPeanuts
- 1/2 cupCashew nuts
- 1/2 cupAlmond
- 1/2 cupSunflower seeds
- 1/2 cupRaisins
- 1 tspCinnamon Powder
- 1/2 cupMaple syrup
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/2 cupDried fruit
- 1/4 cupVegetable oil
- In a bowl, add Quaker Oats, cinnamon powder, Cashew nuts, Almonds, Peanuts, Sunflower seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add Maple syrup, vanilla extract, Vegetable oil and mix well.
- Mix it till all of the oats are coated with the Maple syrup mixture.
- Transfer the mixture onto the prepared baking Pan.
- Spread it evenly in a pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and bake for 30 min.
- After 30 min, remove from oven. Let it cool completely.
- Granola is ready to eat.
Yummy!! Healthy granola is ready to have, garnish with raisins and dried fruits over granola. Enjoy the yummy taste of granola.
Check for more dessert recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe