How to Make European Pound Cake Recipe
Pound Cake is a traditional European cake made with a pound each of the flour, eggs and sugar. Enjoy the delicious taste of Pound cake by preparing at home.
Do give it a try, enjoy the yummy and delicious cake, here is the recipe of a European Pound Cake in a step by step process.
- 1.5 cupAll purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cupSugar
- 1/2 cupUnsalted butter
- 1/2 cupYogurt
- 1/2 tspVanilla extract
- 1/2 tspBaking Powder
- a pinchBaking Soda
- a pinchSalt
- Take a bowl and mix butter and sugar. Cream it together using a hand blender.
- Add eggs at a time and continue blend till the mixture turns light in color and fluffy.
- Now, mix in the yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients like flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda directly into the bowl containing egg mixture.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Spread it evenly without any air gaps.
- Bake it for 1 hour, you will get a fluffy pound cake.
- Take it out from oven and cool it in a room temperature.
Finally, the European pound cake is ready to have. Enjoy the delicious taste of pound cake.
Check for more cake recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe