Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe
Kids will be hungry and tired after school, so chocolate Chip Cupcakes with a cup of milk or juice will be a perfect snack to beat hungry of the kids as an evening snack.
Here is a simple and delicious recipe of Chocolate Chip Cupcake.
- 1+1/4 cupAll Purpose Flour
- 1 cupSemisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cupSugar
- 1/2 cupUnsalted Butter
- 1/2 cupMilk
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1/8 tspSalt
- 1/2 cupChocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Apply mini chocolate chips with 2 tbsp of flour and keep aside.
- Line your muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Take sugar and butter in a mixing bowl. Keep mixing till it becomes smooth.
- Add eggs and mix well. You can use a hand mixer to mix easily.
- Add milk and flour alternately and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan.
- Let it bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes for 10 minutes in a room temperature.
- Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are ready to have.
Yummy, Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are ready to eat, garnish with fresh cream and some chocolate sauce.
Check for more cake recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe