Tasty Mango Pudding Recipe
Mango pudding is a delicious dessert from Indian. It is very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where fruits pudding is a traditional British food. Mango pudding is originated in India and the recipes were introduced by Britishers in the 19th century.
- 1 cupMango Pulp
- 500mlWhipping Cream
- 3/4 CupSugar
- 3 PacketsGelatin
- 1 CupWater
- 1Ripe Mango
- In a bowl, add gelatin and sugar in 1 Cup of hot water and mix well.
- Let it cool for 10 -15 minutes on a low flame.
- Add mango pulp and mix well.
- Add whipping cream about and mix to combine well.
- Add mango pieces from fresh mango in order to get mango texture and flavor.
- Pour mixture in a large pan or serving bowls.
- Keep in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Finally, the mango pudding is ready to have.
Yummy, mango pudding is ready to serve, garnish with some fresh cream and some roasted cashew nuts.
Also Check- Benefits of Mangoes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe