Raw Mango Sharbat Preparation
Mango pudding is a delicious dessert from Indian. It is very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where fruits pudding is a traditional British food. Mango pudding is originated in India and the recipes were introduced by Britishers in the 19th century.
- 1 mediumRaw mango
- 1/4 tspCardamom powder
- fewSaffron strands
- 1 tspSalt
- 1 cupSugar
- In a bowl, grate raw mango along with the skin.
- Grind them in a blender with a cup of water.
- Strain the extracted juice with a strainer.
- Add a cup of sugar, salt and saffron and mix well.
- If you want, add extra Sugar according to your taste.
- Add more water according to the consistency of a drink/sharbat. Serve chilled.
- Take a transparent glass and pour juice into it, add ice cubes.
- Now, Mango sharbat is ready to have.
Tasty!! Mango sharbat is ready to drink. You can also top with honey for extra flavor.
Note : The skin of the mango should not be bitter. If not, peel the skin of the mango before grating.
Check for more cocktails & drinks
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe