Homemade Mughlai Paratha Recipe
Here is the easy way to prepare Mughlai Paratha which is explained in a step by step process.
- 1 cupMaida
- 1/2 cupWheat flour
- 1 tbspVegetable oil
- 1 tspSalt
- as neededWater
For Egg Mix:
- 1/2Onion (finely chopped)
- 1Green chilly (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cupCoriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbspVegetable Oil
- 1 tspSalt
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for dough.
- Add required water and knead the dough to get smoothness.
- Cover the dough with a smooth cloth or utensil and keep it aside.
- Next beat the eggs in a bowl. Add chopped onion, chopped green chilly, chopped coriander leaves, salt and mix together.
- Now, make round balls out of the dough. Roll the dough balls into a thin circle with a rolling pin.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Place the thin paratha on the pan and cook both sides on medium flame.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of the egg mixture on the middle of the paratha.
- Curve the 3 sides of the dough to give a triangular shape with the help of a spoon.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of oil for frying. Flip paratha gently.
- Fry both sides well and take it out from pan.
- Mughlai paratha is ready, keep it in a casserole.
Nutritious & tasty Mughlai paratha is ready to eat. Enjoy it with any side dish or pickle and any spicy curry of your choice.
Check for more paratha recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe