Making Process of Corn Rolls Recipe
Corn Rolls is a delicious homemade snack made from corn kernels and some spices. Tasty corn rolls is a healthy snack to eat and has a high nutritive value.
The rolls made with corn is a tasty and tempting starter/snack for meals, parties or kids and a healthy snack for tiffin box. Check the making process of corn rolls in step by step process:
- 1 cupBoiled and crushed corn kernels
- 1/2 cupPar boiled corn kernels
- 4Boiled potatoes
- 2 tbspCornflour
- 1/2 cupBread crumbs
- 1 inchGinger
- 3-4Green chilies
- 1/2 tspAmchur powder
- 1/2 tspSugar
- 1/2 tspBlack salt
- 1/2 tspBlack pepper powder
- 1/4 tspRed chili powder
- to tasteSalt
- 1/2 cupCoriander leaves
- for fryingOil
- In a large bowl, add boiled potatoes, crushed corn kernels.
- Crush garlic, ginger and chilies in a blender and add to it.
- Add finely chopped coriander and salt, black salt, sugar, black pepper powder, red chili powder, amchur powder and mix well.
- Add corn flour and bread crumbs and mix to combine all together.
- Make small balls out of dough and press a toothpick into it like a lollipop.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them on high-medium heat till it gets golden brown.
- Keep it on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
Yummy!! Corn rolls are ready to have. Garnish with sliced onions and coriander leaves, serve with tomato ketchup or any chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe