Tasty Homemade Corn Muffins Recipe
Corn Muffins is a healthy and a delicious recipe that will enjoy by all age groups. This recipe with a cup of milk or juice is a perfect snack to beat hungry of the kids after their school. It is a fast dish to prepare snacks.
Check this homemade Corn Muffins recipe in a step by step process.
- 3/4 cupYellow Cornmeal
- 1+1/4 cupAll purpose flour
- 1 tbspBaking powder
- 1/2 cupButter
- 3/4 cupMilk
- 1/4 cupHoney
- 1/2 cupSugar
- 1/2 tspSalt
- a large bowl, add all dry ingredients - cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, the sugar, melted butter, milk, honey and mix well.
- Mix both bowls to get a smooth paste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or apply oil.
- Pour enough batter into the muffin pan. Bake for about 20 -25 minutes.
- Tasty!! The Muffins are ready to eat.
Yummy!! Corn muffins are ready to have, topping with fresh cream and honey that gives a extra flavor.
Check for more bake recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe