Delicious Spanish Omlette Snack Preparation
Spanish Omlette is an English name for a delicious Spanish dish called Tortilla Espanola or Tortilla De Patatas. This is prepared by using eggs and cheddar cheese.
Here is the recipe of a Spanish Omlette in a step by step process.
- 1/2Spanish Onion, diced
- 1/4 cupRed or yellow Peppers
- 1/2 tspSalt
- 1/2 tspBlack Pepper
- 2 tbspCheddar Cheese
- 2 tbspOil
- 1/2 cupSpring onion, chopped
- Beat eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper to that.
- Mix well so that all spices should combine well.
- Heat a nonstick pan and add oil.
- Add onions and color peppers and saute it for 1 minute.
- Pour beaten egg over the onion, pepper mixture.
- Apply little oil on sides of the omlette.
- Now, add cheese over the omlette.
- Wait till it cooked and flip the omlette to cook on the other side.
- Finally, the omelette is ready to have.
Yummy!! Spanish omlette is ready to eat, garnish with some spring onion and serve the recipe with toasted bread or garlic bread.
Check for more breakfast recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe