How to Make Bread Poha Recipe
Bread Poha is a fast and easy way to cook in just 10 min. This is called as a Friday breakfast, because it just needs ingredients that are just left in your fridge by the end of the week.
Bread Poha is an easy recipe and a different style of the regular recipes with bread. All you need is slices of bread, carrot, florets of cauliflower and whatever vegetable you have at home.
Here we go with a simple recipe of bread Poha:
- 2 - 3Bread slices / Buns
- 1 smallChoice of vegetables, chopped
- 1/2 cupOnion, Sliced
- 2 tbsOil
- 1 tbsTurmeric Powder
- 1 tbsCumin Seeds / Mustard Seeds
- to tasteSalt
- 2 tbspLemon Juice
- Take oil in the pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Add turmeric, cumin seeds and saute it for a minute.
- When the seeds begin to crackle, add all the chopped vegetables to it.
- Add little quantity of water on the vegetables and add salt.
- Mix well and cover it with a lid.
- Let the veggies cook for about 5 minutes.
- Check for the salt, if not, add salt according to your taste.
- Take buns/ bread slices and sprinkle some water on them, just to make them moist.
- Cut the moist bread slices into any desired size and spread them on a plate.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add sliced onions and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Adding onions in a later stage would keep their flavor intact as veggies take longer than onions to cook.
- Once veggies are cooked, turn off the flame.
- Add bread pieces to them and mix gently and cover the pan for 1 -2 minute. This will add the aroma of the ingredients.
Finally, bread poha is ready to have, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and add some lemon juice before serving, this will give a flavorful taste to the dish.
Check for more breakfast recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe