Homemade Fresh Cream Recipe
Making cream at home is the simplest and easy way to do. Just you need to collect the cream on the top layer of milk on a regular basis.
Homemade cream is great for cakes, bake and also for desserts. Here is the recipe of rich and delicious recipe of Fresh Cream.
- In a vessel, boil milk and let it cool in a room temperature.
- Keep a vessel in the refrigerator overnight or for about 5 - 6 hours.
- After refrigerate, you will find a thick yellowish layer of cream on milk.
- Remove this cream with a spoon or spatula and keep it in another vessel or container.
- Keep this in the refrigerator and continue collecting every day when you boil milk.
- Once you got sufficient quantity, whip it lightly until it gets smooth and creamy paste.
- Now, Fresh cream is ready to use.
Creamy!!Fresh cream is ready to flavor many curries, makhani gravies and for cakes.
Check - Benefits of Milk
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe